Commit Graph
9681 Commits
Author SHA1 Message Date
Marcos Paulo de Souza 6b59e3191d Documentation: networking: dmfe.txt: Remove the maintainer of orphan networking driver
The dmfe module is a orphan driver, and with this was removed the maintainer
of the documentation.

Signed-off-by: Marcos Paulo de Souza <marcos.mage@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <davem@davemloft.net>
2011-09-15 14:49:43 -04:00
Jiri Kosina e060c38434 Merge branch 'master' into for-next
Fast-forward merge with Linus to be able to merge patches
based on more recent version of the tree.
2011-09-15 15:08:18 +02:00
Johannes Weiner 185efc0f9a memcg: Revert "memcg: add memory.vmscan_stat"
Revert the post-3.0 commit 82f9d486e5 ("memcg: add
memory.vmscan_stat").

The implementation of per-memcg reclaim statistics violates how memcg
hierarchies usually behave: hierarchically.

The reclaim statistics are accounted to child memcgs and the parent
hitting the limit, but not to hierarchy levels in between.  Usually,
hierarchical statistics are perfectly recursive, with each level
representing the sum of itself and all its children.

Since this exports statistics to userspace, this may lead to confusion
and problems with changing things after the release, so revert it now,
we can try again later.

Signed-off-by: Johannes Weiner <jweiner@redhat.com>
Acked-by: KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki <kamezawa.hiroyu@jp.fujitsu.com>
Cc: Daisuke Nishimura <nishimura@mxp.nes.nec.co.jp>
Cc: Michal Hocko <mhocko@suse.cz>
Cc: Ying Han <yinghan@google.com>
Cc: Balbir Singh <bsingharora@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org>
Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org>
2011-09-14 18:09:38 -07:00
Linus Torvalds bcd438be3b Merge git://bedivere.hansenpartnership.com/git/scsi-rc-fixes-2.6
* git://bedivere.hansenpartnership.com/git/scsi-rc-fixes-2.6: (25 commits)
  [SCSI] bnx2i: Fixed the endian on TTT for NOP out transmission
  [SCSI] libfc: fix referencing to fc_fcp_pkt from the frame pointer via fr_fsp()
  [SCSI] libfc: block SCSI eh thread for blocked rports
  [SCSI] libfc: fix fc_eh_host_reset
  [SCSI] fcoe: Fix deadlock between fip's recv_work and rtnl
  [SCSI] qla2xxx: Update version number to 8.03.07.07-k.
  [SCSI] qla2xxx: Set the task attributes after memsetting fcp cmnd.
  [SCSI] qla2xxx: Correct inadvertent loop state transitions during port-update handling.
  [SCSI] qla2xxx: Save and restore irq in the response queue interrupt handler.
  [SCSI] qla2xxx: Double check for command completion if abort mailbox command fails.
  [SCSI] qla2xxx: Acquire hardware lock while manipulating dsd list.
  [SCSI] qla2xxx: Fix qla24xx revision check while enabling interrupts.
  [SCSI] qla2xxx: T10 DIF - Fix incorrect error reporting.
  [SCSI] qla2xxx: T10 DIF - Handle uninitalized sectors.
  [SCSI] hpsa: fix physical device lun and target numbering problem
  [SCSI] hpsa: fix problem that OBDR devices are not detected
  [SCSI] isci: add version number
  [SCSI] isci: fix event-get pointer increment
  [SCSI] isci: dynamic interrupt coalescing
  [SCSI] isci: Leave requests alone if already terminating.
  ...
2011-09-14 16:09:14 -07:00
Shawn Guo dfcd04b19d i2c-imx: add device tree probe support
It adds device tree probe support for i2c-imx driver.

Signed-off-by: Shawn Guo <shawn.guo@linaro.org>
Cc: Grant Likely <grant.likely@secretlab.ca>
Cc: Darius Augulis <augulis.darius@gmail.com>
Cc: Ben Dooks <ben-linux@fluff.org>
Acked-by: Grant Likely <grant.likely@secretlab.ca>
Signed-off-by: Ben Dooks <ben-linux@fluff.org>
2011-09-14 22:16:14 +01:00
Clemens Ladisch dba8b46992 ALSA: mpu401: clean up interrupt specification
The semantics of snd_mpu401_uart_new()'s interrupt parameters are
somewhat counterintuitive:  To prevent the function from allocating its
own interrupt, either the irq number must be invalid, or the irq_flags
parameter must be zero.  At the same time, the irq parameter being
invalid specifies that the mpu401 code has to work without an interrupt
allocated by the caller.  This implies that, if there is an interrupt
and it is allocated by the caller, the irq parameter must be set to
a valid-looking number which then isn't actually used.

With the removal of IRQF_DISABLED, zero becomes a valid irq_flags value,
which forces us to handle the parameters differently.

This patch introduces a new flag MPU401_INFO_IRQ_HOOK for when the
device interrupt is handled by the caller, and makes the allocation of
the interrupt to depend only on the irq parameter.  As suggested by
Takashi, the irq_flags parameter was dropped because, when used, it had
the constant value IRQF_DISABLED.

Signed-off-by: Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
2011-09-14 11:00:51 +02:00
Len Brown 38c0a0c9ae Merge branches 'apei', 'bz-13195' and 'doc' into acpi 2011-09-12 20:00:00 -04:00
Mathieu Desnoyers 14d01ff534 ioctl: register LTTng ioctl
The LTTng 2.0 kernel tracer (stand-alone module package, available at
http://lttng.org) uses the 0xF6 ioctl range for tracer control and
transport operations.

Signed-off-by: Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu.desnoyers@efficios.com>
Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org>
2011-09-12 11:50:56 -07:00
Linus Torvalds 87adf1c66c Merge branch 'v4l_for_linus' of git://linuxtv.org/mchehab/for_linus
* 'v4l_for_linus' of git://linuxtv.org/mchehab/for_linus:
  [media] vp7045: fix buffer setup
  [media] nuvoton-cir: simplify raw IR sample handling
  [media] [Resend] viacam: Don't explode if pci_find_bus() returns NULL
  [media] v4l2: Fix documentation of the codec device controls
  [media] gspca - sonixj: Fix the darkness of sensor om6802 in 320x240
  [media] gspca - sonixj: Fix wrong register mask for sensor om6802
  [media] gspca - ov519: Fix LED inversion of some ov519 webcams
  [media] pwc: precedence bug in pwc_init_controls()
2011-09-11 14:58:47 -07:00
Kamil Debski 6a02a33067 [media] v4l2: Fix documentation of the codec device controls
Fixed missing ids of the codec controls description in the controls.xml file.

Signed-off-by: Kamil Debski <k.debski@samsung.com>
Signed-off-by: Kyungmin Park <kyungmin.park@samsung.com>
Reported-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
Acked-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@redhat.com>
2011-09-11 09:33:38 -03:00
Jean-François Moine 8d64d4f67e [media] gspca - ov534_9: New sensor ov9712 and new webcam 05a9:8065
The webcam is build from an Omnivision test kit which contains a OV538 bridge
and a OV9712 sensor.

Signed-off-by: Jean-François Moine <moinejf@free.fr>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@redhat.com>
2011-09-11 09:26:54 -03:00
Brian Norris 48ee688df0 mtd: doc: remove mention of MEMSETOOBSEL
It's been gone for a while.

Signed-off-by: Brian Norris <computersforpeace@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Artem Bityutskiy <artem.bityutskiy@intel.com>
2011-09-11 15:02:18 +03:00
Shawn Guo b94e757c4b mtd: dataflash: add device tree probe support
It adds device tree probe support for mtd_dataflash driver.

Signed-off-by: Shawn Guo <shawn.guo@linaro.org>
Signed-off-by: Artem Bityutskiy <artem.bityutskiy@intel.com>
2011-09-11 15:02:15 +03:00
Brian Norris bb9ebd4e71 mtd: nand: rename NAND_USE_FLASH_BBT
Recall the recently added prefix requirements:
 * "NAND_" for flags in nand.h, used in nand_chip.options
 * "NAND_BBT_" for flags in bbm.h, used in nand_chip.bbt_options
        or in nand_bbt_descr.options

Thus, I am changing NAND_USE_FLASH_BBT to NAND_BBT_USE_FLASH.

Again, this flag is found in bbm.h and so should NOT be used in the
"nand_chip.options" field.

Signed-off-by: Brian Norris <computersforpeace@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Artem Bityutskiy <Artem.Bityutskiy@nokia.com>
2011-09-11 15:01:56 +03:00
Brian Norris a40f73419f mtd: nand: consolidate redundant flash-based BBT flags
This patch works with the following three flags from two headers (nand.h
and bbm.h):
  (1) NAND_USE_FLASH_BBT (nand.h)
  (2) NAND_USE_FLASH_BBT_NO_OOB (nand.h)
  (3) NAND_BBT_NO_OOB (bbm.h)

These flags are all related and interdependent, yet they were in
different headers. Flag (2) is simply the combination of (1) and (3) and
can be eliminated.

This patch accomplishes the following:
  * eliminate NAND_USE_FLASH_BBT_NO_OOB (i.e., flag (2))
  * move NAND_USE_FLASH_BBT (i.e., flag (1)) to bbm.h

It's important to note that because (1) and (3) are now both found in
bbm.h, they should NOT be used in the "nand_chip.options" field.

I removed a small section from the mtdnand DocBook because it referes to
NAND_USE_FLASH_BBT in nand.h, which has been moved to bbm.h.

Signed-off-by: Brian Norris <computersforpeace@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Artem Bityutskiy <Artem.Bityutskiy@nokia.com>
2011-09-11 15:01:56 +03:00
JJ Ding 1dc6edec12 Input: elantech - add v4 hardware support
v4 hardware is a true multitouch capable touchpad (up to 5 fingers).
The packet format is quite complex, please see protocol document for
reference.

Signed-off-by: JJ Ding <jj_ding@emc.com.tw>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>
2011-09-09 10:35:02 -07:00
JJ Ding 28f4961611 Input: elantech - add v3 hardware support
v3 hardware's packet format is almost identical to v2 (one/three finger touch),
except when sensing two finger touch, the hardware sends 12 bytes of data.

Signed-off-by: JJ Ding <jj_ding@emc.com.tw>
Acked-by: Daniel Kurtz <djkurtz@chromium.org>
Acked-by: Éric Piel <eric.piel@tremplin-utc.net>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>
2011-09-09 10:34:58 -07:00
JJ Ding 1155961946 Input: elantech - correct x, y value range for v2 hardware
x, y values are actually 12-bit long. Also update protocol document to
reflect the change.

Signed-off-by: JJ Ding <jj_ding@emc.com.tw>
Acked-by: Daniel Kurtz <djkurtz@chromium.org>
Acked-by: Éric Piel <eric.piel@tremplin-utc.net>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>
2011-09-09 10:34:25 -07:00
Simon Wunderlich 5f30a4ab4a batman-adv: update README (date & ap isolation sysfs file)
Signed-off-by: Simon Wunderlich <siwu@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de>
Signed-off-by: Marek Lindner <lindner_marek@yahoo.de>
2011-09-08 17:44:55 +02:00
Eduard Hasenleithner 5d7e7d4798 Input: wacom - add Intuos4 LED and OLED control
This commit enables control of the LEDs and OLED displays found on the
Wacom Intuos4 M, L, and XL. For this purpose, a new "wacom_led" attribute
group is added to the sysfs entry of the USB device.

This "wacom_led" group only shows up when the correct device (M, L, or XL)
is detected. The attributes are described in
 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-wacom

Signed-off-by: Eduard Hasenleithner <eduard@hasenleithner.at>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@mail.ru>
2011-09-07 14:19:01 -07:00
Dmitry Torokhov 7e66eaf14e Merge commit 'v3.1-rc4' into next 2011-09-07 14:18:36 -07:00
Guenter Roeck d91aae1e52 hwmon: (max16065) Add chip access warning to documentation
The chips supported by the max16065 driver should not be accessed using direct
i2ctools commands. Add warning to driver documentation to alert users.

Signed-off-by: Guenter Roeck <guenter.roeck@ericsson.com>
Acked-by: Jean Delvare <khali@linux-fr.org>
2011-09-06 08:56:06 -07:00
Theodore Ts'o 56889787cf ext4: improve handling of conflicting mount options
If the user explicitly specifies conflicting mount options for
delalloc or dioread_nolock and data=journal, fail the mount, instead
of printing a warning and continuing (since many user's won't look at
dmesg and notice the warning).

Also, print a single warning that data=journal implies that delayed
allocation is not on by default (since it's not supported), and
furthermore that O_DIRECT is not supported.  Improve the text in
Documentation/filesystems/ext4.txt so this is clear there as well.

Similarly, if the dioread_nolock mount option is specified when the
file system block size != PAGE_SIZE, fail the mount instead of
printing a warning message and ignoring the mount option.

Signed-off-by: "Theodore Ts'o" <tytso@mit.edu>
2011-09-03 18:22:38 -04:00
Andreas Oberritter 6fb2bdfa06 [media] DVB: Change API version in documentation: 3 -> 5.4
Signed-off-by: Andreas Oberritter <obi@linuxtv.org>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@redhat.com>
2011-09-03 18:07:23 -03:00
Andreas Oberritter 7fc9da2a8f [media] DVB: improve documentation for satellite delivery systems
- Move voltage and tone to DVB-S.
- Add turbo code.
- In DVB-S2 and turbo code sections, refer to DVB-S, as both
  are extensions to DVB-S.
- Add modulation to DVB-S2.

Signed-off-by: Andreas Oberritter <obi@linuxtv.org>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@redhat.com>
2011-09-03 18:07:21 -03:00
Andreas Oberritter 83dc314bea [media] DVB: Add SYS_TURBO for north american turbo code FEC
Signed-off-by: Andreas Oberritter <obi@linuxtv.org>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@redhat.com>
2011-09-03 18:07:14 -03:00
Linus Torvalds 4d7b5a116f Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/xfs
* 'for-linus' of git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/xfs:
  xfs: fix ->write_inode return values
  xfs: fix xfs_mark_inode_dirty during umount
  xfs: deprecate the nodelaylog mount option
2011-09-02 08:25:23 -07:00
Jason Liu a37933c37c slub: doc: update the slabinfo.c file path
slabinfo.c has been moved from Documentaion/vm/ to
tools/slub/ by commit:0d24db337e6d81c0c620ab65cc6947bd6553f742

Update the slub.txt doc to reflect this change too.

Signed-off-by: Jason Liu <jason.hui@linaro.org>
Acked-by: Christoph Lameter <cl@linux-foundation.org>
Acked-by: David Rientjes <rientjes@google.com>
Signed-off-by: Pekka Enberg <penberg@kernel.org>
2011-08-31 20:10:17 +03:00
Mark Brown d2dd0540c1 ASoC: Add device tree binding for WM8804
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
2011-08-31 09:52:57 +01:00
Mark Brown b6de431556 ASoC: Add device tree binding for WM8776
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
2011-08-31 09:52:50 +01:00
Mark Brown 13c7d08f54 ASoC: Add device tree binding for WM8770
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie@opensource.wolfsonmicro.com>
2011-08-31 09:52:43 +01:00
David Brown cfdad2aba7 msm_serial: Add devicetree support
Add devicetree support to the msm_serial driver.  Clocks are still
queried by direct name from the driver until device tree clock support
is implemented.

Change-Id: Ia6b2ddfcf1e5dc3bd25dd502662f971202e6d56f
Signed-off-by: David Brown <davidb@codeaurora.org>
Acked-by: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>
2011-08-29 12:47:36 -07:00
Greg Kroah-Hartman 6ed962a208 Merge 3.1-rc4 into usb-next
This was done to resolve a conflict in this file:
	drivers/usb/host/xhci-ring.c

Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
2011-08-29 08:56:17 -07:00
Sakari Ailus 69d232ae8e [media] omap3isp: ccdc: Use generic frame sync event instead of private HS_VS event
The ccdc block in the omap3isp produces events whenever it starts receiving
a new frame. A private HS_VS event was used for this previously. Now, the
generic V4L2_EVENT_FRAME_SYNC event is being used for the purpose.

This patch also provides the frame sequence number to user space.

Signed-off-by: Sakari Ailus <sakari.ailus@iki.fi>
Acked-by: Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@redhat.com>
2011-08-29 12:38:51 -03:00
Sakari Ailus eab00a0da2 [media] v4l: events: Define V4L2_EVENT_FRAME_SYNC
Define a frame sync event to tell user space when the reception of a frame
starts.

Signed-off-by: Sakari Ailus <sakari.ailus@iki.fi>
Acked-by: Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@redhat.com>
2011-08-29 12:37:15 -03:00
Nao Nishijima a72c5e5eb7 [SCSI] genhd: add a new attribute "alias" in gendisk
This patch allows the user to set an "alias" of the disk via sysfs interface.

This patch only adds a new attribute "alias" in gendisk structure.
To show the alias instead of the device name in kernel messages,
we need to revise printk messages and use alias_name() in them.

Example:
(current) printk("disk name is %s\n", disk->disk_name);
(new)     printk("disk name is %s\n", alias_name(disk));

Users can use alphabets, numbers, '-' and '_' in "alias" attribute. A disk can
have an "alias" which length is up to 255 bytes. This attribute is write-once.

Suggested-by: James Bottomley <James.Bottomley@HansenPartnership.com>
Suggested-by: Jon Masters <jcm@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Nao Nishijima <nao.nishijima.xt@hitachi.com>
Signed-off-by: James Bottomley <JBottomley@Parallels.com>
2011-08-29 00:16:19 -07:00
Benjamin Larsson 3188d5485e [media] get_dvb_firmware: Firmware extraction for IT9135 based devices
Signed-off-by: Benjamin Larsson <benjamin@southpole.se>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@redhat.com>
2011-08-27 10:37:56 -03:00
Malcolm Priestley 52cb3e2757 [media] it9137: Fimrware retrival information for Kworld UB499-2T T09 (id 1b80:e409)
Firmware information for Kworld UB499-2T T09 based on IT913x series. This device
uses file dvb-usb-it9137-01.fw.

Signed-off-by: Malcolm Priestley <tvboxspy@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@redhat.com>
2011-08-27 10:30:43 -03:00
Jamie Iles 7d4008ebb1 tty: add a DesignWare 8250 driver
The Synopsys DesignWare 8250 is an 8250 that has an extra interrupt that
gets raised when writing to the LCR when busy.  To handle this we need
special serial_out, serial_in and handle_irq methods.  Add a new
platform driver that uses these accessors.

Cc: Alan Cox <alan@linux.intel.com>
Cc: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>
Signed-off-by: Jamie Iles <jamie@jamieiles.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
2011-08-26 11:38:46 -07:00
Christoph Hellwig 242d621964 xfs: deprecate the nodelaylog mount option
Signed-off-by: Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de>
Reviewed-by: Dave Chinner <dchinner@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Elder <aelder@sgi.com>
2011-08-25 10:30:05 -05:00
Rafael J. Wysocki 64584eb9cd PM / Runtime: Correct documentation of pm_runtime_irq_safe()
The description of pm_runtime_irq_safe() has to be updated to follow
the code after commit 02b2677 (PM / Runtime: Allow _put_sync() from
interrupts-disabled context).

Signed-off-by: Rafael J. Wysocki <rjw@sisk.pl>
Acked-by: Kevin Hilman <khilman@ti.com>
2011-08-25 15:31:05 +02:00
Bart Van Assche b7565fa3a4 docs/driver-model: Update device class docs
The driver model documentation was added to the kernel tree before
struct class was added to <linux/device.h>. Hence this patch that
updates the paragraph about struct class in
Documentation/driver-model/binding.txt.

Signed-off-by: Bart Van Assche <bvanassche@acm.org>
Cc: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
2011-08-24 16:01:24 -07:00
Bart Van Assche d58cb9cc8a docs/driver-model: Document device.groups
Several drivers use device_create_file() where device.groups should be
used instead. This patch documents that and also removes the comments
about device classes since these should not be used in new code in the
way documented until now in Documentation/driver-model/device.txt.

Signed-off-by: Bart Van Assche <bvanassche@acm.org>
Cc: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
2011-08-24 16:01:24 -07:00
Bernhard Roth 83cac9f3b4 atmel_serial: RS485: receiving enabled when sending data
By default the atmel_serial driver in RS485 mode disables receiving data until
all data in the send buffer has been sent. This flag allows to receive data
even whilst sending data.

Signed-off-by: Bernhard Roth <br@pwrnet.de>
Signed-off-by: Claudio Scordino <claudio@evidence.eu.com>
Acked-by: Alan Cox <alan@linux.intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
2011-08-24 15:27:59 -07:00
Greg Kroah-Hartman 0b37004dd0 Revert "tty: of_serial: add support for the DesignWare 8250"
This reverts commit 14a8d47d4e.

It causes a build error that needs to be resolved differently.

Cc: Alan Cox <alan@linux.intel.com>
Cc: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>
Cc: Jamie Iles <jamie@jamieiles.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
2011-08-24 15:24:54 -07:00
David S. Miller 0e43182c0c Merge branch 'batman-adv/next' of git://git.open-mesh.org/linux-merge 2011-08-24 10:33:00 -07:00
Linus Torvalds 2da2c664ec Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (29 commits)
  bridge: fix a possible net_device leak
  net: Documentation: RFC 2553bis is now RFC 3493
  atm: br2684: Fix oops due to skb->dev being NULL
  ipv6: Fix ipv6_getsockopt for IPV6_2292PKTOPTIONS
  net: netdev-features.txt update to Documentation/networking/00-INDEX
  vlan: reset headers on accel emulation path
  forcedeth: call vlan_mode only if hw supports vlans
  via-velocity: remove non-tagged packet filtering
  bonding:reset backup and inactive flag of slave
  net_sched: fix port mirror/redirect stats reporting
  sit tunnels: propagate IPv6 transport class to IPv4 Type of Service
  gianfar: reduce stack usage in gianfar_ethtool.c
  net: minor update to Documentation/networking/scaling.txt
  net: add missing entries to Documentation/networking/00-INDEX
  gianfar: prevent buggy hw rx vlan tagging
  net: sh_eth: Fix build by forgot including linux/interrupt.h
  drivers/net/can/sja1000/plx_pci.c: eliminate double free
  usbnet/cdc_ncm: Don't use stack variables for DMA
  vmxnet3: Don't enable vlan filters in promiscuous mode.
  iwlagn: sysfs couldn't find the priv pointer
  ...
2011-08-24 09:11:08 -07:00
Takashi Iwai b9c5106cd2 ALSA: hda - Remove the rest of ALC662 quirks
The rest of ALC662 quirks are only for desktops, and they should work
with the auto-parser.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
2011-08-24 18:08:07 +02:00
Takashi Iwai a9b36153a4 ALSA: hda - Remove ALC662 ASUS eeepc-ep20 model quirk
Since the recent fixes, this device works with the auto-parser well.
Let's kill it.

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
2011-08-24 18:05:06 +02:00
Takashi Iwai e92d4b08d7 ALSA: hda - Rewrite Lenovo X200 quirk with pincfg-fix using auto-parser
Introduce the pincfg table to patch_conexant.c for fixing up the extra
pin-configuration for auto-parser.  As an example, Lenovo X200 model is
replaced with this new mechanism.  (This also fixes the wrong mixer
elements for docking-station I/O in the previous model quirk
automagically.)

Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
2011-08-24 16:24:04 +02:00